Marketing Activities

Demand Generation

The era of simple sales scripts in B2B is irrevocably fading. Customers recognize them within the first few seconds of a conversation or interaction and immediately declare disinterest or irrelevance. Out of habit, salespeople also tend not to listen to what the customer is saying and continue to follow standard algorithms, annoying customers with standard product questions. While some traditional techniques and mechanics still work, attracting and interacting with customers, especially prospects, is becoming increasingly difficult amidst the global information noise.

In B2B only 3% of the target audience is ready to buy, while the remaining 97% are either out of the market (not aware of their needs) or in the awareness and research stages. To operate in such conditions, the practice of demand generation is used - an activity aimed at increasing awareness, creating interest and ultimately stimulating consumer demand for a product or service. It is an ongoing process of informing out-of-market customers (people who are not looking for a solution) about your products and services without overtly trying to sell to them.

Creating Interest


Build awareness

Loyal audience

Demand generation

This activity is based on the understanding that most of your market is not yet ready to buy and is unlikely to realize they have a problem.

Long-term engagement is critical. It is a continuous customer acquisition tool that includes inbound activities, constant interaction with the audience through content (newsletters, books) and interactive communication (chats, podcasts, webinars), etc.

  • End goal definition
  • Retrospective Analysis
  • Audience and Segments
  • Content for Every Stage of the Funnel
  • Content Distribution
  • Analytics and Adjustments
End goal definition

Working backwards from the goal, determine what activities and steps are needed to achieve that goal.

Retrospective Analysis

We work backwards from the goal and determine what we need (which activities and steps) to get there.

Audience and Segments

A key element of any activity. Insufficiently detailed audience segmentation is the most common mistake. The narrower the audience, the easier it is to personalize the interaction, which is more likely to lead to conversion.

Content for Every Stage of the Funnel

From simple and generic content that informs target audiences and audience segments about problems and existing solutions, to personalized content that demonstrates the product/service.

Content Distribution

Ebooks, guides, and technical documents; online training and demonstrations; events; email campaigns; social media campaigns; targeted advertising; remarketing campaigns; search marketing.

Analytics and Adjustments

Continuously track performance metrics against expected results and adjust activities accordingly.

Need to convert your target audience into customers?

Let's talk

Key points to consider

Alignment between marketing and sales

If you know there's friction and disagreement between these departments in your company, it's better to stick to shorter-term and simpler lead-generation campaigns for now. In addition to sales, it's also worth involving business development specialists.

Customer insights

Customer insights can make interactions more memorable, emotional, and personal.

Good insights consist of unconventional ideas, real-life consumer scenarios, contradictions, and the ability to evoke emotions. To find such an insight, analyze the existing data you have on current customers and their interactions with your product, review competitors' social media, analytical data, and trends in modern society.

Marketing ideas to help your business grow

Sales and Account-Based Marketing: Secrets of Synergy for Business Success

Beyond the hype: The Real Path from B2B Prospect to Buyer

Job postings as an icebreaker for cold outreach: A Method for Uncovering the Precise Needs of Prospects

Continuous personalization: Tailoring campaigns for maximum impact

Update cookies preferences